Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lets not do that again

We got take-out for lunch last Friday from our favorite Chinese place. Almost 3 yrs we've been eating there with no trouble, but unfortunately this time we got sick from my meal. Ugh. I don't know if you have ever had food poisoning or not, but its not.fun. I came down with it first and thought it was the flu because I had the chills, nausea, headache, the whole bit. By the end of the night all 3 of us were sick and thus began the longest {and most unpleasant} weekend ever. We felt so bad for Zoe who was so sad and pathetic when she threw up, not understanding at all what was happening. We watched A. LOT. of Baby Einstein. Yesterday was the first day I felt like a normal person again and we're slowly getting our appetites back. I wanted to lose a few pounds this year but not that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment