Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Walking in the Rain


So yesterday we went for a walk in the rain. No, that's not a picture of us but posts are just better with pictures, don't you agree? And I happen to love this one. Anyway, I've been trying to go for a walk every day. I find that the exercise feels good for me, helps jump start my day, and also seems to help Zoe get through awake time when she is fussy. Yesterday was a rainy day and I waited as long as I could with hopes of it tapering off but finally decided to just go out anyway since it only seemed to be sprinkling. Of course not 5 minutes into it, it started raining pretty hard... but it felt good to me and Zoe didn't seem to mind even though her legs and feet got pretty wet. I scoffed at the idea of a rain shield for the stroller before, but now I'm considering getting one... except that the specific one for my stroller is $40... anyone have experience with a universal one?

No comments:

Post a Comment