Monday, December 12, 2011

Home

As we've been preparing baby's room lately, I realized I have never shared pictures of what our new place looks like, since we moved in April. We are renting a 2-bedroom duplex in Alexandria, Va. I'm only including pics of the living areas because (1) the kitchen is a mess right now and awkward to photograph anyways, and (2) our bedroom and other areas just aren't that interesting to see. I'm also reserving photos of the nursery until its more complete, but we did a lot of work in it this past weekend so its getting there! I suppose its time since baby could be here any day :) A little sneak peek of the crib:
~living room decorated for Christmas~
the blank wall over the couch is obviously a work in progress but I have great plans to put a photo collage up someday, preferably before we move again...
~dining room~
We upgraded from our tiny 2-person table to one that can expand to seat 10. To be honest we don't eat at it all that often yet but it sure comes in handy to hold a buffet spread for 20+ people!
Christmas plates that Geoff received as a little boy surrounded with some holly from the back yard
Geoff's favorite decoration may be the candle arrangements I make at Christmas. I'm glad he is so easily pleased :)

No comments:

Post a Comment