Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boat Baby

learning all about the water from great grandma

Lots of lovin from her great-aunts

Zoe's first boat ride
happy water baby
 One of our adventures this summer was a family get-together at my (Danielle's) aunt's boat in Maryland. My grandparents had a boat when I was born and throughout my childhood, so lots of summer days were spent on the water. Sitting on a boat on the bay is my happy place, and I take pretty much any chance I get to spend on the water. I was excited to introduce Zoe to the water, too. We'd love to eventually someday have a boat, so we figure we better get her started on those sea legs :) I was so excited that she enjoyed her first boat ride! It was great spending the day with family, enjoying good food and making new memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment