Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friends in Wedded Bliss

DSC00874This past weekend I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding. She DSC00920and I met in 8th grade and have been good friends ever since. We even roomed together for 2 years in college @ C’ville, which was great! There were 3 of us girls who were very close friends throughDSC00915 youth group, and a youth leader who has remained a mentor and friend to us these past 12 years or so. Which means that this wedding was also a great excuse to spend time with these ladies who are so precious to me. My friend Laura was a bridesmaidDSC00917 with me, even though she came down with pnemonia right before the wedding! Ginger was the last of our little group to get married and so it makes me incredibly happy to see us all with great men who love us dearly. Knowing it would turn out like this could have saved us lots of worries and tears in high school, though, that’s for sure!

DSC00922Even got to spend some time with my family, which meant Geoff had company while I was busy with bridesmaid things :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it was so fun! I love weddings, and I know what you mean about how great it is to see your close friends find a great guy. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle! I saw your blog on your facebook page. I just had to comment and tell you that you look beautiful in that bridesmaids dress! I am glad you had such a great weekend-see you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete