Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things I'm loving...

  • My new Keurig coffee maker (bday gift from the hubs) and how it makes the perfect cup of coffee every time. I'm especially loving all the French Roast varieties available :)

  • Cooler weather which allows us to have the windows open! magnificent!

  • My Midnight Blue candle from YankeeCandle. It smells delightful. I bought it while Geoff was away because it reminded me of a man scent...

  • Being in a community group again. honest, loving fellowship.

  • weather which is pleasantly "cool" enough to do enjoyable outdoor activities!

  • being DONE with classes. I may still have school, but my evenings are my own.

  • babysitting my little guy. At 6 months, he has so much personality and smiles at me just because I walked in the room. precious.

  • oh, and wedding photoblogs I've recently found. i'm a bit of a stalker...
What are you enjoy right now?!

3 comments:

  1. I second having the windows open. Truly the best thing about fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pumpkin!!! lattes, cookies, pancakes, candles, muffins, you name it.

    Scarfs and boots! (Almost there)

    Christmas shopping. WHat? yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this cooler weather, too! YAY!

    ReplyDelete